Saturday 5 June 2010

depress..


On thursday..

For the first time i was fasting for over 19 hours!!

This is due to the longer daylight of summer and shorter night..

Alhadulillah..praise to Allah almighty as i passed this challenge..

I was fasting for Palestine.. lillahita’ala.. hope for their safety.. hope for their victory..



It was my first day as well after i went back from Pompey..

I watched movies, went to my friends’ house and have a chat, but still, i’m still boring~~

Seriously, i felt so depressed and i don’t know what to do..

So..

I decided to bake a chocolate moist cake!

I mix all together and TADA!!!! My chocolate moist cake.. hehe..



When the time comes, i broke my fast and perform prayer together with my friends and perform solat hajat as well..

The conclusion of the day is: I WAS DEPRESSED AND I WAS BORED~

No comments:

Post a Comment