Friday 4 June 2010

fall in love with POMPEY..

(^_____^)

Bahagia..

..bahagia

Bahagia..

Hehe.. thats the only word that can describe my visit in Portsmouth..
(^_^)

I travelled alone from Canterbury to London to Portsmouth..

When i arrived there, my lovely dovey friend was waiting for me.. MISS HER!!

Hugsss~



I brought her my cupcakes.. she loves it so much! we had starbucks.. n went to her place.. feel like home as im warmly welcome.. =)

We planed a lot of things!! Our main aim; cheesecake! Currypuff!!
Went out that night and bought stuffsss to cook and achieved our aims , chatting on lots of topics till everything was done at 5.30 a.m n sleeepppp.. (^___^)

Only Allah knows how happy i was to be able to enjoy my hobbies which are cooking and baking.. thanks syg for me-layan-ing my passion!! (^__^)

..our lemon cheesecake =) ..

..our currypuff..


Our plan the next day to have a picnic was cancelled as it was raining,. So, i met my other sweet friend and three of us went out having fun which i really9 enjoy!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!! XxXxX


..best!!..


..having ice-cream in the middle of raining day..


..xXxXx..

Enjoy eating at GOLDEN BOWL as well.. superb foooddssss!!!! Hehe

..butter prawn, sweetsour fish, and egg fried rice..


That night enjoyed cooking again.. but this time my friend made me her special trifle and i made her serawa pisang/ pengat pisang as she was craving to eat it.. glad that she likes it very much.. her trifle also da bomb!! Hehe.. n i made spaghetti as well for tomorrow’s picnic.. (^__^)


..serawa pisang!!..


..trifle...


My last day in Pompey (manja name for Portsmouth. Hehe..)..

Morning:..... went shopping
Afternoon:...... got ready for picnic and went for picnic


..picnic at southsea...


Evening:........ went to CIRCUS!!! *first time*

..circus!!!..

then,
Back home... =(


Dear my lovely friends in Pompey..

thanks for inviting me to go there.. our moment together is the best!! I love being in Pompey.. the place is very9 nice.. big city, lively night, have an big factory outlet *shopping*!!, funfair!!~~~ *i’m being childish* haha, and the most/ the best past is.. beaches!!! Subhanallah.. i love beaches.. feel calm to just be able to sit at the seashore n look upon the sea.. plus, i went there with you guys.. n great opportunity to have a picnic as well the next day.. Alhamdulillah Allah gives such a great day on my last day in Pompey.. hope to see you guys again some other time!! Lets make a list and plan out tripsss!!!!! Hehehe..

..love u guys!!!!!!!...

T_T
..rindu sudah..


lagu ini untuk kita, untuk kalian... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment