Saturday 29 January 2011

LOVE..

LOVE..

it is very subjective..
sometimes..
it takes years to build LOVE..
sometimes..
you don't have to do anything,
because it comes on its own..
it may take hours, minutes, seconds..
even..
without the time can count..
the baby is still in the tummy, but we LOVE it..
when the baby arrives the world, in a split second, LOVE is all around it..
isn't LOVE is great?
LOVE is a gift..
feel lucky to feel the LOVE..
to LOVE or to be LOVED..

..i LOVE my father...

i LOVE my mother..

..i LOVE my brother..

..i LOVE my eldest sister..

..i LOVE my elder sister..

.. i LOVE my nephew..

..i LOVE my first niece..

..i LOVE my second niece..

I LOVE ABAH, MAK, ABANG, K.SYA, PIJA, PUTRA, AISYA, UMAIRAH..

LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING TO BE GIVEN IN THIS WORLD..

THE GREATEST LOVE, LOVE TO ALLAH..

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment