Sunday 30 January 2011

depress~~

depress..
yeah..
that's me..
i'm now suffering in depression..
T_T


for the past whole week i've been living in depression..
i may look fine but deep inside, i'm depress..

depress due to lots of factors..
but all under the same umbrella..
LIFE..

uni has started..
assignmentssss are now in marathon to knock my head to get through my brain..
arrrghhh...
that's cruel!!
lots of things need to be done within this term..
oh God..
is this all about studying..
never felt like this.. huhu

depress??
i 'love' to view my online banking..
huhu
i might gone starving!!
next allowance is too far to reach..
i don't want help from my mum anymore..
hopefully my salary could help me to survive..
huhuu..

yes, depress!!
i have occasion in Feb..
what should i do with that little money i owned??
my planning this time is quite messy..
maybe i've planned too many trip..
but if i don't, isn't it a waste not to travel??
hurm..
next allowance will be spent wisely!!
insyaAllah..

depress again..
why??
i feel depress in cold weather..
oh my..
i can't just go anywhere..
because it's cold!!
do you guys really think living abroad is great?
this is the part which is not great..
even it is sunny, it has icy wind..
the wind that bites you skin!!
huhu..
yes, it's cold..
and i'm depress..

more depress??
i couldn't be at home at this time...
all of them are gathering at home..
even the house is in the chaos with babies and children..
i want to be in that chaos!!
that chaos would release my tense and take me out of depression..
oh.. how i miss all of them damn much!
hope i could have a chance to taste a spoon of joy being with them..
feel the breeze of the happiness..
i'll be in grace with wind of happiness blowing around me..
not this icy wind!!
huhu..

i will calm myself down..
thinking..
getting my head straight..


will depress leave me alone?
guys, help me to chase it away from me..
..i'm depress..


2 comments:

  1. just relax, be calm and always be happy ida.
    do things that would make u happy and not feel depress. throw it away~
    do some baking might help, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks thoriq!!
    cuaca la plg menyumbang stress nih.. asek sejukk ja.. huhu..
    yeah.. u noe me well.. baking is the thing to do! =))

    ReplyDelete