Friday 4 March 2011

long time me..

Hey..
I haven’t wrote for quite some time haven’t i?
Huuu...
Probably in two months??
Owh.. how awful i am~~ =(
So, i missed the February...
Well..
Life has been really super duper hectic..
Gosh!!
I’m getting sick of being busy~~
Now i can feel the university life!!


*not supposedly to be that happy~~

Oh, man! Cruel!!
I just can’t believe that i’m a university student
Glad that i have reached this far..
And sad that i have level to be at par..
Huuuaaaa....
Stress is now coming out from each one of my hair on my head’s skin
Grrrrr..............
Will tell u more of past and recent activities!!
*just need to bear with my siput-ness of updating blog~~ =P

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...calm down ida, it's normal k.
    i like university's life so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. when realizing that lots of assignments to be done, stress takes over! =P but its fun though! ngeee =)

    ReplyDelete