Tuesday 25 October 2011

good morning news for me!



yes!!!

the good news is from my university!!!

i have been selected as.....

CCCU Student Ambassador!!!!!!

weee~~~~

Alhamdulillah...
(^__^)

well..
out of a lot of application,
50 people were selected for the interview..

and out of 50 people, only 20 was selected for the role!!

i was one of them~

introducing about the person next to,
and a short presentation on your in from of other answering a situation that was given...

everybody did really well!

and made me think that im not compatible with them

of course they will have bigger chance for the role instead of me
(maybe no chance for me at ALL!!)

but it turns out that I got the chance!!!

i was sooo grateful!!

hope my third will be more valuable with me taking up this role..

from Jacey:::

"
I am pleased to inform you that you were successful at interview and I would like to officially offer you the role of CCCU Student Ambassador.

"
that makes me read it again n again!!!! :)

this role is basically needs me to go to schools and give talks to students..
and encourage them to go to the university

insyaAllah..
with my experience, being an international students at a university,
i could at least give affective words to them..

(^_^)

and the best thing about taking up this role is::::

"
You will be paid 8.5 hours
"

hihihihiihi..

wish all the best for me!!!!


training will be held on 5th November 2011
(and it will be paid hourly)
hikhikhik

i like!!!

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment