Sunday 16 May 2010

teachers' day..





Happy teachers’ day to all..

For those who are teaching, giving away sharing your knowledge, yes, you are a teacher.. =)

What is so good about teacher?

For me, being a teacher is such a noble occupation..

I’ve struggle a lot to be in this teaching profession..

And i’m very passionate to be a teacher..

Please pray that one day i’l be a great teacher.. hot teacher.. hehe.. =P

When mentioning about teacher, my parents are teachers, my sisters are in teaching profession.. and i am a teacher-to-be as well..

They inspired me..n not to forget, my own teachers at school..they opened up my eyes, and influenced my thoughts that being a teacher will be fun!

I know, it’s not easy as it seems.. teachers’ roles are not only teaching, but thousands of lemon to be mentioned..

Teacher is a role model to the students, a teacher needs to educate the students..guide them..
Their duty is not only in school.. but as a saying said that; ONCE A TEACHER, FOREVER A TEACHER..

Yes, it’s true..wherever you go when you are older, people know you, your ex-students..i came across it a lot as almost everywhere i went out with my family, most of the time there will be someone greets them.. i’m sure it would be a great feeling when you know you are not forgotten.. =)

At school, i adore my Math teacher.. =) she did not only teaching, but also added valuable reminders as a Muslim.. =) that’s great isn’t it?

My other Math teacher, she is so funny..her lesson will always be cheerful..and i like that.. i'm kinda her favourite student actually..hehe.. i can still remember she said; “just in case your calculator is being crushed by a lorry, there’s other method you can use.. bla..bla..bla.. “ hehe..that’s my cute Math teacher.. hihihihi

Why am i talking about only Math teacher?? Because i love Math so much when i was in school..

Other subjects’ teachers are cool as well.. whatever they were, they provided me with knowledge..

Without teachers from the first day i entered school, till now, i don’t think that i can be like who i am now..

Teachers..
Thank you for everything...
You have burned yourself to lighten me up, your student..
May Allah bless all the knowledge i earned from you.. and bless me too..

I belief that without a teacher, there won’t’ be any doctors, engineer ect..ect..
Because a person calls a teacher involves in their way to be that..

To everyone in teaching profession, HAPPY TEACHERS’ DAY!!
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment