Thursday 18 November 2010

i miss my GUESS..

i'm sad..
very very sad..
suddenly my GUESS shades crossed my mind..
as i told you before, i lost it when i was in Krakow, Poland..
i traced it and realised that i left it in the autumn leaves.. =(
so sad..
i bought it in Portsmouth at GUESS outlet..
it was only 25 GPB and i will never get it with that price..
i love it so much..
when i have lost it, i realised that i love it so much..
i've asked my friend in POrtsmouth to have a look at the outlet whether or not the shades is still on sale..
but she said that there is no more..
T__T
feel like crying..
i'm more than will to pay for it even if they doubled the price..
okey lah..
i have my Mandarin test tomorrow which i haven't study a word!
huhuhuu..
hope i will find the same shades again..
really love it..
huhuuu
everytime i look at this picture, i feel sad cause the shades are no longer with me..
*sad*

2 comments: