Tuesday 23 November 2010

busy lizzy is DIZZY!!

BUSY
LIZZY
is
DIZZY!

well..
busy??
yes i am..
busy with nothing!
i don't know what did i do because i ended up realising that it's time to bed!
*so not good~*
lizzy??
oh, that is not me..
=P
dizzy??
huhuuu..
that is the point of today's entry..
it was on sunday,
which i was planning to start working on my works!!
urrgghhhh...
i couldn't wake up!
after skyping with my beloved mum *as ussual*,
i wanted to get out of my bed and have some breakfast..
but...
my whole world is spinning..
everything that i saw was some kind of moving,
spinning like gasing..
i want to puke as well!!
i can't potray my dizziness in words..
it was very undescribable..
at some points, it was simmilar like being on a boat in the sea..
huhhuu..
but i'm fine if i just lay down statically..
then, i'll be okey..
i don't know what has happened to me..
it was terrible..
it happens to me several times before,
but still,
i can't bear the sickeness!!
=(
my mum was with me, we were on skype..
she got worried because i was 4 hours sick in front of her and not moving anywhere and did not have anything to eat..
at last, i force my self to wake up because i really need to go to the toilet!
=.="
then i threw up..
=(
i hate when i threw up!!
eeuuwww!
my mum who was worried about my condition, couldn't sleep tight when thinking of her daughter is being sick thousand miles away from her..
she woke up in the middle of the night and gave me a call to check on me..
i felt so bad for making her that worried about me..
i'm sorry mum..
=(
hurmm..
after having cough and flu for almost a month, i thought that it was the end, but the dizzyness came to replace..
however,
i'm glad and very grateful as i gain my health back..
my cough and blooded flu has gone now..
no more serious dizzyness as well..
Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment