Saturday 13 November 2010

my sis's birthday!


happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to pija..
happy birthday to you..
*birthday song*
waaa~
my sis now is 25 years old..
she is 4 years older than me..
*that makes me forever young*
hikhik..
well,
being far from my family makes me appreciate them so much!
lets talk bout this creature..
=P
i think she is the closest to me compare to my other siblings..
i am her ONLY younger sister!!
but..
mayb now she has other younger sister from her in-law's..
still,
i'm her ONLY younger sister..
hehe..
we grew up together..
still remember when we were in SP,
i was a penakut girl when i was little..
*but it turns out to be the other way round when we grow up* =P
always ask her to wait for me outside the toilet whenever i want to take bath..
i was so afraid because there was Chinese grave at the back of our house in the bushes!
any chlid would be afraid right??
i used to be same school with my sister..
there was one time when i fall down n hurt my knee..
she came and see me at the office and give me cards to play to cheer me up..
i had a friend who was so not nice,
whenever i feel offended with my friend, my sis will go straight to my friend and sounded her!
haha..
she is the brightest in our family..
she always get good result in her studies..
she is so hardworking..
do the book exercises, revising..
i still remember,
i asked her questions from her book and she answered..
that was to help her with her revision..
me??
always buy one set of exercise books for each subject early of the year..
but they will end up blank!
i was so not doing them!
haha..
lazy~
okey2..
back to her story..
she got an excellent SPM result..
who else can beat her??
i could never excell like her..
=(
then, she entered the university..
she was getting far away from me..
but, when i ask somthing from her,
she always spare her allowence money to buy me stuffs..
thank you sis!!
i'm always her listeners..
she always tell me stuffss..
she always give me strength..
she got married when i'm too far to attend the wedding..
really upset!!
always dream to be by her side on her wedding day..
but i'm too far for that..
i can't believe that she is now married..
we closely grew up together..
i can't believe she getting a baby really soon!!
but i always pray for her happiness, safety, and good health..
may she always be in Allah's bless..
she is my sister
..HAPPY BIRTHDAY...


p/s:: wish one day i could bake this lovely cake for her!!

2 comments:

  1. huk huk huk....terharunyer biler baca...
    luv u so much nina....really miss u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... love you pija... happy birthday..

    ReplyDelete