Saturday 23 October 2010

bila kerinduan itu menyapa..

I know.. know...
I always like this..
I don’t forget this lovely blog..
But i just too busy *again* with everything..
Huhuu...

I suddenly miss my family..
Uhukss..
The memory of them sending me off at KLIA still fresh in my mind..
I’m touched as my sisters and brother-in-laws willing to send me to the airport from Johor.
It had been quite a long journey..
From Kedah, my mother and i hopped on 8 hours bus to Johor..

Spend time with my eldest sister’s family before i went back.. huhu..

our last dinner together..


Okey.. now i completely missing my sunshine; PUTRA..

..trying to make 'peace'..


I miss to hug him..


Hearing him calling me ‘chu’ was more than enough to make me happy and love him more n more! Huhuu..


My second sister and hes hubby went down to KLIA after they finished their class just to send me off..
My brother, he just sent me to the bus station in Kedah only because his 9-month pregnant wife won’t be able to travel on a long journey..
Its okey abang.. that is more than enough for you to kindly send me there..
Not to forget, my beloved mother.. who was by my side along the way.. a long long long way..



I’M TOUCHED..
LOVE THEM ALL~~!!

*tears rolling down my cheek* T_T

2 comments:

  1. jgn sedih2 lor...npe gambar aku satu keping je???

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee... watpa boh gambaq hg manyak2.. =P hahahha

    ReplyDelete