Saturday 23 October 2010

..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM..

I know this is too late..
But still i want to do this..
Lets pretend this the entry for
13 OCTOBER 2010..
Or mayb we can go back 56 years ago to
13 OCTOBER 1954..

WHY??

Because that's the birth date of my beloved mother!


I’m very grateful the date came in 1954 and brought a baby girl named JAMALIAH to this world..

Because..
That baby girl has grew up strong and survive through all the obstacles in life..
That baby girl has maturely, strongly, lovely and ect. being my mom..
I would say the best mother in the world.

Praises to Allah S.W.T for giving her precious time to live till now..
And she has been giving her best in her life..
Not only for herself, but for the country, community and family..
A very committed and undeniably kind hearted woman..
Strong..
Never give up..
Very inspirational..
I LOVE HER..
Happy birthday mom..
It is unstoppable to love you for the rest of my life..
Very grateful to have you in my life..
May Allah lengthen your life so that i will always have you by my side..
Because i’m standing strong on Allah’s land here because of you..
The love that you cherish on me, will never be forgotten..

..YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION..
I’M PROUD OF YOU
..I LOVE YOU MOM..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment