Monday 11 October 2010

fruits of summer holiday

Summer holiday has gone..
now back to the real world..
SECOND YEAR DEGREE..
fuhhh..
sounds easy right?
But its not it..
huhuuu..
i think everything is getting tougher. Waarrghhh~ huhuuu
we’ll see how it goes..
i’ve been missing during my summer holiday right?
Well, nothing much i did but just because my internet connection was too slow, so, i didn’t manage to update my blog..
LAME~~ *i know its lame excuse for laziness.. =P
I was just being at home and filling my time as much as i could.. just like planting a tree~
Okeh.. to make all of you happy, here are the “fruits” of my “summer tree”..

mee kari
mee rebus

kerepek bawang


kerepek bawang siap!


almond london


kuih samperit


biskut kacang


kuih tart bunga


kiuh tart gulung


portuguese egg tart fresh


portuguese egg tart


trifle 'traffic light'


puding karemel lapis


puding karemel


kek oren

fuhh!! what a 'big summer tree' i have.. =P
enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment