Saturday 23 October 2010

Eid Celebration 2010

When i updating my blog just now, i came across an album in memory card..
It was my Eid celebration at home..
Well.. this year Eid celebration was totally different compared to all that i ever have..
First day of Eid was very empty without my loved ones...
The word ‘siblings’ was not complete..
Both of my sisters had their first few days of Eid at their in-laws..
But, their coming back home had highlighted my Eid this year.. having Putra at home.. really entertaining! =)

I did spend quality time with my beloved friendssss too.. visiting my former teacher’s house was great..
The most important was one of my best friends who lived in KL came back home to celebrate Eid together..
I was more than glad to be able to gather back with all my bestiess..


Plus, this year, we had a small reunion of my primary school friends..

Had a BBQ.. awesome! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment