Monday 9 August 2010

moving out.. from Parham Road to Landsdown Road

Hey hey you you.. (^_*)

I couldn’t really remember the exact date.. but was recapping the moment i moved out from my house at Parham Road student village..
The best house even with thousands memories built..
For me, its a perfect house..

My room was just nice, the kitchen was spacious, and it was where i learn baking! N cooking not to forget,,

..my lovely room..

.. empty now..

I moved my thousands thingssss with my friend’s help by car.. it took few trips to finish moving my things out.. huhu.. *i don’t know what are the things that make it too many.. huhu


Well, my new house is just nice.. my new room is about my room before.. i live with my two other girlfriends.

..my new room..


I was happy with my backyard at that time because it smells roses! Nice!


Hope my stay there will be nice.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment