Tuesday 17 August 2010

ramadhan is here again.. Alhamdulillah.. =)

Ramadhan is here again..

My first Ramadhan this year will be never ever forgotten..
Lets us pray that we will always be bless in this holly month..
Don’t miss your golden opportunity to do good deeds all along this month as we will get multiple rewards by Allah S.W.T..
BUT!!
Remember... everything we do, must come from an honest heart... for the sake of Allah.. lillahita’ala.. =)
We must have target! Good target of cause..
Its not wrong to make a target.. even if we didn’t manage to achieve the target.. at least we work for it.. right??
(^___^)
Recite al-Quran.. don’t forget! Don’t be lazy lazy.. hihi *reminder to my own self as well.. =P


Obstacles and challenges that we face in this month, don’t be sad... la tahzan.. cause its a bonus to us, a gift for us to be blessed more if we face them with patience and we redha with them.. =) iA..
So, appreciate this holly month dear friends... appreciate it to the fullest!
Btw, just want to share.. other than multiple my ibadah, i also want to bake kuih raya for this year!! Hehe..
My mum bought me new oven and stuff for baking... ehhehe.. so, i’ll try my best to make the best!
Insyaallah.. =)


..my new mixer..

..my new oven..

dear friendsss,
May we always be in His bless..

amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment