Tuesday 17 August 2010

pulau redang.. a vacation

my dream to bring my mum for a vacation has finally became reality!
I brought mum for a 3d 2n vacation at Pulau Redang, Terengganu..
We are from Johore heading to Terengganu.. long way~~

The vacation was the best!

Its my first time taking a package vacation..
It was awesome.. meals, room, 3 snorkelling trips.. all in one and it was really organised!
The resort has not much people.. so it’s kind of privacy..
the sea water is so much cristal clear and i love it so much!!
Snorkelling experience was really fantastic!!!
Seeing the see garden..

The fishes were so colourful! Love to be there
I have no regret of spending my money to go there..
My mum was happy, and i was happy too...!!
on the last day, i enjoy the sunrise and masyaAllah..subhanAllah.. beautiful!!

And we were ‘happily’ get the sunburn~ huhuhu
Whatever it is... we ENJOYED!!!!
You allsss enjoy too with the picture yah! =)

..first time wearing this summer dress.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment