Tuesday 28 December 2010

boxing day 2010!!

Its boxing time!!
Punch everyone who’s on my way in getting want I want!! =P
hehe..
Boxing day is an event on every 26th December.. which means a day after Christmas day..
Well, on this day, most of the shops, I would say 99% would lower down their price up to 70%.. maybe 90%?? Haha..
So, it is really worthy to shop at that time..
Especially branded goods!
To compare the price in Malaysia, it is worth to buy branded goods on that time..
Well .. shopping2!!!
Here are the results!!
(^__^)

..CALVIN KLEIN sling bag..

..black GUESS heels..


..brownisg GUESS heels..


..CALVIN KLEIN stupid long-sleeve shirt..

..CALVIN KLEIN:: EUPHORIA perfume..

..MARC JACOBS:: LOLA perfume..


..GUESS man's watch for my brother's birthday present..


..well, this is boxing shopping result!!..



Due to shopping without thinking of the world, I’m not sure whether or not I could survive until next allowance!!
Huahuahua..
If I didn’t buy, I will regret it because the price is super cheap..
If I buy, I will face the money crisis..
I bet you guys understand this feeling~
Hope that I will be fine! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment