Tuesday 28 December 2010

visit-visit girlfriendss~

Hi..
My stories continue..
Sorry because I put pause..
Well,
Excuse me okay because I had a boxing day!!
Will tell you about it later..
Hihi..
This entry is about them!
Finally they are here..
(^____________^)
Happy, happy and happy..
You guys know right that I went to Surrey to see my beautiful girlfriends before??
Now it’s their turn to come down to where I live, wonderful CANTERBURY!!
Really enjoy spending time with them..
Bihun hailam is the first meal for them..
Want to thanks my housemates as well for helping to serve the guests..
Dinner and breakfast!
Busy girlfriends are studying in my room at night!!
What a vacation??
Unacceptable!!
Hee..
On the last night they are in Canterbury, they requested me to cook mee kari!!
And for sure I made it for them.. =))


Cooking has been so easy and fast with their help! =)

Along their stay in Canterbury, we went photo shooting around Canterbury, well, where else to go right?? Hehe

..the cathederal..

..westgate garden *sebok je sndr pon nak bergmba*..

Then, special for them, we went to Bluewater and had a 3D movie!! Awesome! =)
Also, visit the winter wonderland..


One of the rides was a suicide!!
I will never want to ride that kind of thing ever again!!!!! =(

Then, from Canterbury > London (heading to Portsmouth)
We say goodbye to one of my girlfriends..
She decided to go back leaving us!!
Not joining us to Portsmouth for boxing day due to workloads~
Byeee!!!
So, with my other girlfriend and my housemate, there we were in Portsmouth!!
Warm welcome from my ex-schoolmate!
As a return, bubur pulut hitam was made for them!!
It has been a long time since I was craving for it..
Satisfied! =))



After done boxing day, bye2 to my girlfriend! Nice having you around!!
Hope to see you again.. =)
Then, my housemate and i left Portsmouth back to Canterbury..
I also left my iPod at my friend’s house.. T_T

..#::Dear friend, please take care of my baby-pod.. thnx~

No comments:

Post a Comment