Monday 20 December 2010

princesses of the year.. =)

Another good news!!
New members of the family have arrived!
Ehehe..
On 17th October 2010,
A princess of my brother and my sister in law has come to this world..
She is surprisingly a GIRL!!
If she is a boy, the name will be AIMAN SYAHMI
But, she is a girl..
Name searching need to be done!
A good news for me!
She is my first niece!!
I named her!!
when she's big girl, she will know that her MAKSU named her =)
AISYA SOFEA..


I looked up the internet, Googling the meaning..
I found out that it means ‘a beautiful lady’..
With that Aisya will grow as a great beautiful lady.. =)
She is growing now! At this time, she is now 2 months.. she looks bigger! and CUTER! And SMARTER!!


Okey, enough obsess with Aisya..

NEXT!!
On 1st December 2010,
Another princess arrived..
A princess of my sister and my bro-in-law..

NUR UMAIRAH ATHIRAH..
=)


I forgot the meaning. But of course it has a good meaning! Hehe
They call her Athirah..
But i prefer to call her Umairah..
Rare name to be called.. =)
Whatever it is, it still her name right??

she has grown and CUTER!!

does she looks like me?? =P

Then,
I got to know that my eldest sister, mom to Putra, is 2-month pregnant!!
Yeay!!
Putra is going to have sister or brother!!
She will due in July..
Therefore,

I AM CERTAINLY GOING BACK TO MALAYSIA THIS COMING SUMMER!

Murah rezeki..

ALHAMDULILLAH..
(^__^)

2 comments: