Monday 20 December 2010

toothache brought me to Dover

Bad toothache!
Huhu.. wisdom tooth is coming out..
And i became like a HAMSTER!
Because my gum was swelling n it was really hurt!!
For once, i asked to go back earlier from my manager from work because i can work no more in pain!
Then,
For once in my second year degree, i had skipped class..
Because i need to go to see the dentist in Dover, the only dentist that available on that day. =(
Dover is about 40 minutes by bus from Canterbury where i live..
Isn’t it far??
a little bit about Dover:
well from the seaside at Dover, u can see France!
it's a place where there is Channel Tunnel to go to France! =)

Nothing much had been said..
I just need to take the antibiotics that was given..
Sigh~
The GOOD thing was.. it was snowing heavily in Dover compare to Canterbury!
Well it has snowed in Canterbury in November..
*the first this year, i was working in store and when i finished, the snow had stopped.. T_T
Btw, it was said that it was the earliest snow since the last 17 years!
Well, i don’t want to talk about snow yet..
Toothache~
Since the treatment done in no time, ehem2 who accompany me and i decided to have a walk around Dover town..



*mind my hamster face! T_T*


Then, get home n cook! =)
eateateat~

No comments:

Post a Comment