Wednesday 22 December 2010

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow~

Its snowing in canterbury!!

..my backyard..

..view from my room..

Okey..
I know i was here last when the snow came down..
But this year is different!!
I think its the worst because my uni was closed for two days due to heavy snow..
Cool wasn’t it?? =P
We played in the snow..





Then,
Uni closed on Thursday, Friday, continue with weekend Saturday and Sunday. Then, i didn’t have class on Monday as well as Tuesday!!
6 days of holi-holidays!!
Wee~
Since the snow was great, i didn’t miss the opportunity to sledge!!
It was awesome!!
Yeay!! Really enjoy it~

..sledge!!..

..it was a heavy snow!..

After the first hit, the snow came again and hit Canterbury for the 2nd time!
Played again with the snow!! Wee~


It caused heavy traffic and burned my shift!
I walked to work that day but, they asked me to go home because they didn’t need me and Sports Direct is going to close earlier..
Burn my GBP 21..
So sad right?
Hurm.. i didn’t have the opportunity to sledge in the 2nd snow hit.. =(
I wish i could..
The snow is melting now..
Hope to see you again MR/MRS SNOW!!!!!
Wee~

2 comments: