Friday 23 April 2010

Allah make it easy for me =)


..salam guys..

Alhamdulillah.. =)
can u see my previous entry?? yes..the one below this entry.. "HOST UK"

okey..on the day when i posted that entry, i received a phone call.. it was from the HOST UK agency.. his name is Eric.. =)
he called to tell me that he found a host that match me which i could go for a visit on the date that i have chosen which is going to be on the 11th June untill 13th June..
it was not even 24 hours since i submitted the online form to join the HOST visit, i already been offered a host visit which is very interesting!
Alhadulillah..praise to Allah..He has made it easy for me.. how grateful i am to be offered that visit as quick as that.. =)
okey..i will be going to visit my host named Susan who lives in a town called Bridlington which is at the East of Yorkshire..


i am really excited! you guys want to know why??

because..
she is going to bring me to stay in a her narrowboat.. and her house is near the beach..

Ya Allah! i love beaches!

..i would imagine her house is somewhere near here..


..this is how the narrowboat looks like..

..this is how it might look like inside the narrowboat..


i have contacted with her and she said that i can choose where i would prefer to stay..
oh my God.. both of her places seem cool! how am i going to make up my mind??

hmm.. i hope i can stay a night at her house and another in her narrowboat..
im going to visit her for 3 days and two nights..
so..
i want to make the best of it! =)

insyaAllah... =)

now i just need to start thinking of how am i going to get to her place..
well..
i'm going there alone..so, lots of things need to be considered..
the train journey from london to her place would take about 5hours!

it's going to be such a long way for me..

hope Allah will make my journey easy..

...aminn...
(^__^)

No comments:

Post a Comment