Sunday 18 April 2010

new menu (=

haa..
today my friend invited me to join her baking tiramisu cake..
so nice! =)
she bake 1 for me for my birthday and it was really2 nice..
so, now i know that it is very easy to bake one..

as she said:
250g cheese
150ml cream
50ml coffee
4ts of sugar and
asda boudoir fingers (will be the sponge cake)


how to make? as she said:

mix the coffee with the cheese...then mix them with the cream and sugar..
after that, dunk the fingers into the coffee, and set them in a container..
layer them with the mix cream cheese!!
decorate the cake with chocolate..

nyum3!! (^__^)





ok..that was so nice!!!!!
when i am home, i started to feel hungry..
what to do?? the food won't serve itself unless i go and cook right? hehe
recipe hunting started! my housemate was craving for 'asam pedas'.. unfortunately we don't have tamarind/ asam jawa.. so, nexttttttttttttt

found my old recipe that i copied when i was in Malaysia..

ayam masak lemak cili padi

hmm... sounds nyum3..

so i cooked that and alhamdulillah.. it tastes da bomb!! ehhehe =P not too spicy.. suits some of us who don't like spicy food much.. =)


alhadulillah..now im fulled!! (^__^)


praise Him for blessing me with rezeki.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment