Thursday 22 April 2010

HOST UK

yesterday i went ot Augustine House..
because i was attending a tea-time regarding the HOST UK..
( if not, don't ever dream that i will step my foot there whithout any purpuses =P )
..this is Augustine House..
ok, what is HOST UK?
HOST is a voluntary organisation, a network of UK residents who welcome adult
international students ( like me )to their homes for a visit.

The purpose is to give students ( like me ) an insight into the way of life in Britain. so, i can also share my own culture with the hosts.

this is very exciting! (^_^)


i hope that i will get a host family from scotland..maybe edinburgh?.. that place is very beautiful and they have unique culture.. =)

i think they are well-known with the pipes.



i already sign up for that programme and i am among the first 25 who signed up. therefore, my university has promised to sponsor the 42 pound fee. and i just have to pay for the transportation to my host family's place..

lets pray hard for me to have a chance to experience it in Scotland!!

aminn... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment